Read Make the Connection: Ten Steps to a Better Body-And a Better Life by Bob Greene Free Online
Book Title: Make the Connection: Ten Steps to a Better Body-And a Better Life|
The author of the book: Bob Greene
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 5.71 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2025 times
Reader ratings: 5.1
Edition: Hyperion Books
Date of issue: May 5th 1999
ISBN 13: 9780786882984
Read full description of the books:
Remember the ten steps...
1) Exercise Aerobically.. for me that means walking quickly (like I'm late for an appointment) 20 minutes a day.
2) Exercise in the Zone...don't just stroll when you walk, start with 1)then work up from there.
3) Exercise 20 to 60 minutes a day...right now 20 is about right.
4) Eat a Low-Fat, Balanced Diet Each Day...put those casserole recipes in the BACK of the recipe box.
5) Eat three Meals and Two Snacks Each Day...easy peasy, I just need to cut out my evening late night dessert.
6) Limit or Eliminate Alcohol...shouldn't be too hard...go easy on the brandy tomato soup.
7) Stop Eating Two to Three Hours Before Bedtime...good to remember.
8) Drink 6 to 8 glasses a water each day...hard to measure this. I just keep on filing up my sippy cup all day long
9) 2 Servings of Fruit, 3 of Vegetables each day...making the effort
10) Renew Your Commitment to Healthy Living Each Day...
Oprah and Bob Greene published this in 1996 and it was a bestseller, which is why I started reading it (I'm working on a list) but then discovered it was good for me. I would love to hear Oprah's thoughts on this book today.
Download Make the Connection: Ten Steps to a Better Body-And a Better Life ERUB
Download Make the Connection: Ten Steps to a Better Body-And a Better Life DOC
Download Make the Connection: Ten Steps to a Better Body-And a Better Life TXT
Read information about the authorBob Greene is a personal trainer who writes on health and weight loss. He works and writes with Oprah Winfrey.
Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. See this thread for more information.