Read Erotic Short Stories (Erotica, 4: Play) by Jess C. Scott Free Online
Book Title: Erotic Short Stories (Erotica, 4: Play)|
The author of the book: Jess C. Scott
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 7.71 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2072 times
Reader ratings: 6.1
Date of issue: December 16th 2010
ISBN 13: 9781452312194
Read full description of the books:
Summary: 4:Play captures the deliciousness of sexual fulfillment, the adventure of conquest, and the mystery of unexplored territory.
Among these progressive stories, a brother and sister try to make sense of the sexual love they share; a demure young woman encounters an incubus; and two friends strike up a stimulating discussion that acts as the perfect aphrodisiac.
With a scope and style that is fresh and compelling, 4:Play dives into the depths of navigating gender, sexuality, and the lines of desire.
4:Play contains 10 stories, and is approximately 81,000 words long.
1) Black Velvet (casual public sex)
2) Wicked Lovely (brother-sister / taboo)
3) The Devilin Fey (incubus / paranormal erotic romance)
4) Tongue-Tied (succubus / paranormal erotic romance)
5) New Order (GLBT)
6) Status: Married (lesbian)
7) Oral Fixation (GLBT)
8) The Gift (of a certain proposal/proposition, by a global superstar, to one lucky fan.
9) Appetizers (a choice selection of poems which cater to the palate of erotic delights)
10) 4:Play (gender-bending / bisexuality)
In this anthology you'll get ten of the currently-released "4:Play" short stories--ten stories for less than the price of four if purchased separately. Original version was published in 2009; special edition in 2011 (original is banned by Amazon).
NOTE: Jess writes erotic fiction, not pornography. Please visit Jess's website for more info -- http://www.jessink.com/porn_vs_erotic...
"The stories challenge the reader to see sex, and love through a perspective that is more accepting of others' differences whether it's sexual orientation, or. . .being able to make a choice about who one loves or has sex with."
–- Charlotte Erotica Examiner, Dec 7, 2009
"These stories are too complex to be called erotic, too creative to be classifiable, too genre-bending to be conventionally published, and far too hot for me to handle."
-- Joseph Grinton (from U.K.), April 2010
"[This] is erotica with a story...[which] I would much rather read, than one of the many so-called erotic romances that serve as vehicles for written pornography."
-- Review @ Alternative-Read.com
EXCERPT (from Story #2, Wicked Lovely):
I felt like an animal, and animals don't know sin, do they?
Download Erotic Short Stories (Erotica, 4: Play) ERUB
Download Erotic Short Stories (Erotica, 4: Play) DOC
Download Erotic Short Stories (Erotica, 4: Play) TXT
Read information about the authorJess is an author / artist / non-conformist who loves original stories and seeking the truth.
She blogs about Singapore's political history. As of 2015, she'll be spending less time in the indie publishing scene.
NOTE FROM JESS: Thanks for all the support/messages over the years! I share some thoughts in a 'reflections' post as to why I no longer feel that indie publishing is the right scene for me.
BIO: www.jessINK.com/bio.htm | missfey[@]gmail.com
+ + +
Awards, Media Mentions
• Tea Leaves (Cha journal) / Jan 2015
• Playmates (Readers' Favorite) / April 2014
• Contributing writer to TR Emeritus and The Malaysian Insider / Jan 2014
• The Art of Erotic Writing at SexIs Magazine / Oct 2013
• Guest blogger at Under30CEO / Oct 2013
• Guest speaker in New Word Order, The Arts House, 15 Nov 2012
• Participating Author in "SWF Fringe" Debate, Singapore Writers Festival, 8 Nov 2012
• The Intern (Reviewer Top Pick), Night Owl Reviews (USA), Dec 2011
• Author/Illustrator Feature, RCGNTN Magazine (SG), 2009
"Bold, fearless and always original, Jess C Scott dares to bring to light some of our darkest fantasies." --The Arts House
Reviews of the Erotic Short Stories (Erotica, 4: Play)
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Erotic Short Stories (Erotica, 4: Play) by Jess C. Scott Online free